"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page"

09 enero 2014

Lost 4GB memory card!!!!!

 HELP!


I have lost a 4GB SD HC memory card in Japan full of photos. I took it out of the camera while leaving Nagasaki, through the road 202 (国道202号線) that goes by the coastline. The memory card can be on the road near Nagasaki, at Fukuoka, Tsuwano or Hiroshima, I drove through this cities before realizing I lost the card. The memory card has pictures of Tokyo (Roppongi Hills, Karaoke Khan, Roppongi Itchome, Tokyo Midtown...), Kagoshima, Chiran, Kumamoto and Nagasaki.

The card is inside a plastic case (the cases that come with memory cards).

If somebody finds it please contact me through here or through email: bertanieves@yahoo.es

Thanks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario